Sunday 17 March 2013

MY SPOTTED PHALAENOPSIS

The latest on my Phalaenopsis which stalled a little in flowering!

Weather has been up and down a great deal and even now it has been raining for three days and I hear it will continue for some days to come?!

The PELLORIC PHALAENOPSIS






SPOTTED PHALAENOPSIS

Typical this was also one ot the first I bought, a little before the PELLORIC ONE, when I had not realised how many fantastic colours there are, just not seen in the damned supermarkets!

Typical in that out of the more fantastic colours I have it is the more abundunt and less impressive coloured ones that have flowered both continually, Pelloric, and FIRS, this Spotted one.

Do not get me wrong they are still beautiful or I would not bother or give them away, but the other two are really unusual and very similar to each other but with very different base colours.

Hopefully you will see this before long but it might be another two weeks, lol.

Post will follow of a few videos showing them and others and their current states.




No comments:

Post a Comment