Monday 27 May 2013

ZYGOPETALUM OLD PICTURE

Here is an old bad quality picture of one of my two Zygopetalums in flower from three years ago.

A great deal bigger now than they were then and right now I have a few NEW growths appearing so a few weeks I might get three of four spikes on these?!

Do NOT mist these too much and leave the leaves dry for several days. When you do mist which I do once or when warmer twice a week I only do so very finely and lightly.

Water on the leaves it will not like one bit and the leaves will rot.

When I first got these two four years ago I lost all the leaves on one and all but two on the other, got fed up threw them outside behind my maples and under some Lelandii and next thing I knew they got all their leaves back?!

Done great ever since, LMAO.


No comments:

Post a Comment