Wednesday 12 March 2014

COLMANARA WILDCAT ORCHID

Or as I like to call it The ANgry Wasp!

This is a video of the first spike in flower out of the three and I did this video like a week ago or more and I apologise for the delay. In fact there maybe a couple of videos I forgot to link in to this blog!

Also I have more stored on the camera I have filmed and I also have a coupld to do tomorrow too!

So we are getting back into the swing, more than several of my Orchids are in bud,, I am out now on my bike, out today and bloody buggered right now, and I may well be ordering some Orchids this year?!

I am also intending to build my own Orchid Cases too and will happen over the next month!

Also there is something else that seems to have popped up and I was asked a rather strange question on a form to do with my corruption blog, asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.com. If indeed there is a benefical end result to the question then these blog and all my others will be acquiring a great deal of content over a period of about a year from when the end goal is reached. If it is reached?!

Oddly enough I do not think anything will come of it and if so I will explain what it is on my other blog if it fails. If I do tell and via a failure I am sure many will agree that it was not only a stupid question to ask of me but a very cruel question to ask!

It kind of took me by surprise but I really cannot say what it is, partly out of superstition and partly because I do not want the fact that I have mentioned it to actually work against me?! LMAO!

This Orchid, I cannot remember but will guess from the colour and shape, is produced from Miltonia because of the colour and Odontoglossum I guess because of the shape. There might be a third in their but I cannot recall if there is. Oh might be Oncidium now that I am thinking about it?

Colmanara Wildcat...


No comments:

Post a Comment