Saturday 2 February 2013

MY ORCHIDS WILL DIE

Due to events I have now posted about on my CORRUPTION blog it looks like all my Orchids will perish I am afraid to announce!

This is because all the UK is CORRUPT and just about every public office, organisation or body has been lying to the people and anyone who realised they try to shut up.

They have been unable to do that with me so they cancelled my IB payments and gave my MINUS TWO DAYS notice, i.e. it was cancelled TWO DAYS before I read about it, despite the fact I suffer from several areas of pain in my feet alone, knees, hips, back and shoulder not to mention my groin and should be getting DLA but refused for 12 years for the condition that the NHS have refused to diagnose for all that time but I know realise they have known all along and deliberately messed me around so that I do not find out the truth.

The NHS have also just done this again and my payments have been cancelled at the exact same time that the NHS have now refused the referral to Neurology and instead sent me to yet another Physiotherapist which they know damn well I refuse to go to as I have already seen around 6 or more on the last ten years!

Cancelling of the payment will also make me homeless in a matter of weeks so all this hard work on this blog, as well as my others, to generate an income for myself is...

...ACTUALLY IN THE PROCESS OF BEING TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!

They are also bombarding me with different letter from differing departments and i have had four in the last couple of weeks and I expect many more now over the next four weeks.

So I hope you enjoyed this blog and I will keep going as long as I can but would like to say thanks to anyone who has come on here.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment