Friday 22 February 2013

PHALAENOPSIS: THE FIRST OF THE PELLORICS WITH NEW SHOOTER

Two first are appearing in this post and one is the first shots of the very first Pelloric Phalaenopsis and now there are several others right behind it I am very interested to see again.

The second is that due to all this happening and with the Vanda coerulea and Spring almost SPRUNG and a year overdue I have a new Nikon Camera to take shots of my Orchids and Wildlife I am off to get shots of very soon.

Far more versatile than my other Nikon, though it has done me proud... to an extent lol.

This new shooter has a far bigger objective lens of 3.1 upwards so fast for what it is and no it is NOT a DSLR but does look like one, it is a Bridge Camera and in all honesty much more easy to transport about than a bigger heavier SLR and along with the TWO lenses I would need with it...MINIMUM! LOL!

I will post pictures up of both my shooters over the weekend to come.






No comments:

Post a Comment