Sunday 21 July 2013

ORCHID BIONAIRE FAN FAILURE!!

LMAO!

About a year old and it has failed?!

All that metal and build quality and its the only fan that has ever failed on me?! I kid you not too I have never had one fail, I have one in my bedroom I have had for 5 years or mre that came from a car boot...hmm Micromark I think it states on it. One of those really horrible white plastic desk fan types and if you switch it on it takes time to get going but go it does!!

Very disappointed in this Bionaire fan especially as the retail price was £60.00?!?!

I have emailed them about the warranty, the newer version has 3 years on it and this is a year old give or take. Bought it from B&Q but god knows where the damned receipt is?! Going to fall out of my loft one of these days and I have no bloody loft ladder, lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment