Thursday 3 April 2014

THE ORCHIDS UNDER THE STAIRS

My Orchids Under The Stairs Table.

This is end of March and I do a little run through, of what I have forgotten, (looking over my shoulder now) oh yes three Phalaenopsis hybrids that have reflowered and sevral in bid including my tiny Phalaenopsis.

Going to start feeding them flower feed more often now.

There are several Phalaenopsis in flower with several others still slowly growing spikes. The usual suspects are there like the Vanda coerulea, Vanda denisoniana (now growing better), Trichoglottis pusilla (now growing faster), Bulbuphyllum, Dendrobium vitoriae-reginea (now has cane much taller than the first ones), two Masdevallia and that new Cattleya and tiny Moth Orchid in with a spike.

I think the Cattleya is a Burana Beauty type? One Masdevallia is red and white but not sure what the other one is yet until it flowerrs, was purchased blindly. Cattleyas are sometimes known as Corsage Orchids.


No comments:

Post a Comment