Tuesday 31 May 2016

FINALLY SOME ORCHIDS

I had a couple of Dendrobium kingianum types flower early in the year as they normally do. One flowered very well and the other merely OK, as usual.

However due to my one of my conditions, Fibromyalgia, which causes memory lapses I kept forgetting to video them until it was too late and thee flowers were drying up! Damn it!

Anyhoo I had some others flower and some spikes on some of my tiny orchid species along with a ... surprise and the second of five orchid species I have had four years about to flower for the very first time!

See if you can spot it in the videos?


Yellow & Purple hybrid Phalaenopsis ...



Tiny Phalaenopsis parishii ..



Even tinier Schoenorchis fragrans ..



The blue Queen Victoria Orchid, Dendrobium victoriae-reginae ..


No comments:

Post a Comment