Sunday 10 July 2016

A TINY SPECIES ORCHID - SCHOENORCHIS FRAGRANS

In what may turn out to be my last ever video and pictures of my orchids I have something that is rather stunning.

The DWP are coming after me again, I am registered disabled, and have told me they are stopping my benefit and the Citizen's Advice have told me that this will also get my housing stopped. Meaning that unless we, the Citizen's Advice who are offering to help, get this reversed I could lose my home ... again!

Annoying as it has flared up the anxiety symptoms of my Fibromyalgia which as pretty powerful.

In all honesty I think this is an attempt to stop me blogging about them and all the other public services on my corruption blog, A Saint Called Allnights. I have posted a large amount of evidence and much of it recorded proof. I have not published anywhere near all of it! Also I have not done enough with the blogs or the YouTube channel to get rid of the DWP for good. Unfortunately.

Anyway ... that is another matter.

For only the second year in the four years I have had my tiny orchid it is flowering and more so than it did last year!

Oh and a bit weird but there must be more wrong with my old camera than I realised as I noticed that on the camera's monitor the flowers looked purple but to my eyes directly they were far more pink than purple!

First the pictures and then the video at the bottom ...





No comments:

Post a Comment