Sunday 28 October 2012

Phalaenopsis and Trichoglottis pusilla NEW LAVES

New leaves on some Phalaenopsis species, Trichoglottis pusilla and an odd Miniature Phalaenopsis with unusual silvery and spotty leaves like that of err P. stuartiana or umm P. ... one of the others, LOL.

Of the new leaves are: Phalaenopsis violacea, zebrina, heiroglyphica and sumtrana while I am till watching the bellina?!

I think as well as two violacea seedlings and another Dendrobium victoriae-reginae in the Spring I will have to order another, or two, bellina as well!

Phalaenopsis sumatrana

Phalaenopsis zebrina


Trichoglottis pusilla

Phalaenopsis violacea


That miniature hybrid I referred to with the dark green, silvery and spotty leaves which was precisely WHY I bought it!



No comments:

Post a Comment