Friday 17 January 2014

NEW ARRIVALS OF MASDEVALLIA & CATTLEYA

Wow would you believe it?!

I have pondered about Masdevallias for some time, they are very nice but do not really look like Orchids and I do like that typical Orchid look that you get with Phalaenopsis, Dendrobium, Cymbidium and like that of another new arrival is the Cattleya!

Now I have never had much luck with Cymbidiums, flowering, and Cattleya, keeping them alive for more than a year?!?!

But then I have a completely different set up now to what I had then and just the light rigging with the powerful LED bulbs and the large 1 metre x 0.5 metre humidity tray.

So let us hope that the Cattleya lives and then I may go for a couple of species I like like amythystoglossa and aclandiae I think it was?

Unlike last year this year will see a number of arrivals to my home and these Orchid areas, at long last, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment