Tuesday 20 November 2012

BULBOPHYLLUM BARMY-NESSI?!

OK well like I said my Bulbopyhllum ECHINOLABIUM was about to flower, LMAO.

I am somewhat confused and trying to remember if I was intoxicated all last year as when this flowered before it produced FIVE flowers and none of them looked like this?!?!

So now I am going to have to hunt down the picture I took at the time with whatever crappy smartphone I had at the time and post them up on here?!

They had long trailing petals before and as said there were 5 of them so I am not sure if their is something about this species I am unaware of, or perhaps it is a hybrid and has some quirky trait?!

There is at least one Orchid that produces different flowers and this belong to the Dimorphis genus but I have not come across anything else that produces different flowers.

Now this has four BULBS presently and only had two bulbs when it last flowered.

Strange...




No comments:

Post a Comment