Thursday 15 November 2012

UPDATES ON MY ORCHIDS?!

NO ... well sort of! RIGHT!!

Today or tomorrow I must take some shots of the Orchids as it has gone as expected and then some!

May of the flower spikes have come along very well and even more have appeared to add to the surprise! Will make a good few shots when they are all in bloom.

The ones I was not sure were spikes are indeed just as I suspected. Some others that showed no signs of spikes now have started to produce them and I have not looked for a couple of days so there may well be more surprises by the time I am ready to take those pictures?!

So later tonight or tomorrow I will wade across to the table with the Nikon in hand and have a look but right now I have to quickly spray their roots before leaving the house on my fortnightly chores and it will be painful... hmm I think I will take more painkillers than normal today!

Watch out for that post and like I said tonight or tomorrow afternoon they should be up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment