Monday 3 June 2013

I HAVE SEEN THE (ARTIFICIAL) LIGHT

Well this has been ... neglected and I DO apologise.

Mainly it ws a combination of the weather, a series of health issues and appointments with Doctors and Hospitals, tests and a new drug that sent me as high as a kite but now appears to be working where all others have failed?!

If true this means a great deal of opportunities will come my way and rather bizarrely around the same time several others will come my way?!

Good times.

But today I went out to do some Orchid related shopping and wanted TWO LED lights. These were two replace two energy saving fluorescent bulbs I still have so than I can... umm save energy, LMFAO!

Only I spent days going to all the supermarkets, electrical stores and even B&Q, should be ashamed of themselves, and Sainsbury's Homebase, where I was perplexed.

Ooh no not perplexed as that idiot Shidt used that word. Hmm or was it bemused?

Oh well after TRYING to help British Companies that are probably not British nor British owned anyway and even spending money by travelling on a bus to get to some locations and out of the two bulbs I was after I got...

...NONE, NADA, ZERO and ZILCH!!

*SIGH*

For some bizarre reason I cannot fathom two HUGE stores still have utter shite in the number of LED bulbs they have on offer?!

In fact B&Q is utterly abysmal and always has been and not changed at all but HOMEBASE actually had fewer LED bulbs in there than thay had when I was last in there around 6 or 7 months ago?!

Now how the feck can that happen?!?!

Very bizarre indeed.

Hmm so I ended up with no bulbs. But I do have LIGHTS!!

Along from Homebase I found a second-hand keyboard that would have cost me £50 or more in PC World. After I snatched this and hugged it I caught a bus back to Enfield Town from Waltham Cross as I had a very late Doctor's appointment to attend.

Now after a couple hours in a friends store talking all manner of things I then went to kill time and ended up in Maplins.

I saw something, they had neither of the two bulbs I wanted, and it got me to thinking but it was pricey at 3.5 times the figure I wanted to spend but it gave me many...idea and options and I bought it?!

Working on it now, lol, and tomorrow I should have it rigged up, see how it looks, move things around and get some shots.

THEN after this the next couple of months I should get a lot more content and order some SPECIES Orchids from Germany and Holland.

More in the next post if I am not dead from exhaustion or too many Gabapentin pills, lol.

Just do not understand the idiots that run these big stores their choices of offers and selection always leaves me walking out the store scratching my head and wondering why I bother going down there at all?!

Such a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment