Saturday 15 June 2013

DENDROBIUM VICTORIAE-REGINAE - BLUE BAMBOO ORCHID

Now the excitement of the Bulbophyllum prodicing two new growths can ONLY be surpassed by me then spotting not one but TWO NEW CANES appearing on my Dendrobium victoriae-reginae!!!

Ooh YEAH!!

SO along with the bare beginnings of the dark patches that mean flower buds I also have two new growths?!

It produced two before but one ended up a little stunted but is still growing while the first one to appear is currently taller that the taller of the two canes when I first received it.

Now hoefully the stunted one will get another couple of inches and these new two, if I keep on top of it, will outgrow the current longest cane?!

If so when it is done this beautiful blue species Orchid really WILL put on quite a show INDEED!!

Fingers crossed, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment